Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Commute

Here's a video from a trip out to COP Destroyer, it shows what I see from my HMMWV Turret, I'm usually the rear truck gunner responsible for rear security, so I always see everything go by. I put some music over the usual sound because listening to a HMMWV engine for 10 minutes isn't that exciting. A couple things you can see: A Holstein cow in the back of a pick up truck. A herd of sheep walking down a busy street. Tractors, Donkey carts and cars. Have a look.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What are you throwing to the kids? Looks like a hell of a ride.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tim!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

I'm writing for the first time, but it's Bette and Alan here; Rachel's buddies out east.

Just checking in on you since it's been awhile since you've posted.

Loving you through loving Rachel, praying for you for health and safety.

A&B

Anonymous said...

Awesome video. It brings back many memories of that f**kin' town.